The sustainability decisions we make now affect the futures of students probably more than any other group in society, and quite rightly they care about climate change and the actions of the institutions they attend.
- A 2018 survey by the NUS found 91% of students want their place of study to actively incorporate and promote sustainability
- Just 17% rate their university as "very good" in relation to the action it takes to limit the negative impact it has on the environment and society
- For nine years in a row, around 80% of students have told an NUS survey they want their institutions to be doing more on sustainability
Educational institutions buy hundreds of thousands of pieces of clothing every year. Take leavers hoodies as an example - an average school year of 250 students being given an organic leavers hoodie as opposed to a conventional cotton one saves:
- Over 2,200,000 litres of water - that's enough to sustain over 3000 people for a full year.
- Almost 6.5 tonnes of CO2 emissions, equivalent to a 69,000km car journey, like driving around the equator in a Fiesta 1.75 times!
- Almost 2,000kWh of energy, enough to keep a 60W bulb lit for three and half years.
We provide fully customised hoodies, polos, sweatshirts, t-shirts, and everything else required, in sizes from newborn to newly graduated.
We also happily provide free educational talks to groups of students and staff on the environmental and human impact of fast fashion.
We are approved suppliers to a number of universities and colleges, including the University of Manchester, Lancaster University, Leeds Arts University, Birmingham City University, and many more!
Contact us on email@example.com to find out how we can help achieve your sustainability goals.
You can also have a look at our Product List to see the range of items we can offer!